The Girl in the Apron
My daughter tells me I need to blog on a more regular basis because see likes to see updates when she checks my blog. I have been bad about keeping up with the blog for all of the usual reasons. Too busy...blah...blah...blah. I do have some not so wonderful news to report and that is I twisted my knee several weeks ago just sitting on the sofa and may need knee surgery. I will find out more about that tomorrow. I have some kind of torn anterior horn of the interior meniscus. More on that later.The Girl in the Apron is of course my daughter modeling an apron she made for her girlfriend who is getting married soon. If you click on the image you will see that I need to sweep my floor. And my son called me today to say that he was going to his first Yankee's game. I think that is baseball. Forgive me I am kind of sports stupid.


3 Comments:
Mrs. Red Molly, you have a lovely daughter :)
The apron is very nice but I especially love the pendant she's wearing!
Deb thanks for the complement. :)
I like the pendant a lot too. My grandmother got it for me from redenvelope.com.
Pretty daughter, awesome kitchen!
Post a Comment
<< Home