The Beach




Mr. Red Molly and I woke up this morning, made coffee, poured it in travel mugs, grabbed a couple of towels and books and headed to the beach. It was very cloudy and windy but very nice. The rain blew over us with just a few drops. We haven't been on the beach in way too long...probably over a year. It is a nice place to be and we should go more often.


4 Comments:
I love the beach. Wish I lived close enough to walk it every day :)
What a pretty rainbow!
I am with deb on that, I love the beach. I know RM don't care too much for where she lives, but to me it seems so exotic and fun. I guess it would be like it is here, no time to enjoy the surroundings, only enough energy to sustain indoor living conditions and fuel to work.
Right on Jed, I don't care much for living in the South; however, the beach is one of nice pleasures of this area as long as the temp is not a scorcher. Thank you both for the visit.
nice pitchers, ma'am! i dont reckon i could move back down south, but taint the heat a'keepin me away: in sted, i have dun run up bills that i kin only pay with a ny salary ... corse, the main one is the morgidge.
Post a Comment
<< Home