Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Erin


Happy Birthday to my daughter on your 27th birthday tomorrow.

My son arrived in town Sunday morning and will be home until tomorrow morning as we are celebrating this birthday. On Saturday I spent the morning making a birthday cake for the Sunday party which is the same carrot cake recipe I used last March when we had the big birthday party for Mr. Red Molly's mother's 80th birthday. On Sunday night my daughter threw herself a big birthday bash/keg party. She said she had never had a keg party and wanted to have one for her birthday. She reserved Harp and it was so much better than the pissy lite or domestic beers. We all had a great time at her home. I am going to upload a few photos of that evening when I get a little extra time. Today my son I am are making a Bouillabaisse for dinner. We thought we would have a nice hot soup for this cool weather. It is going to be 97 today. OK, I know that sounds crazy having soup on such a hot day but dammit that is what I want to serve. We don't have to eat it straight out of the pot when it is super hot we can let it cool a bit. Anyway I thought it would be a nice dish to have to get us ready for our upcoming trip to France. I don't think I mentioned this before but both our twentyagers are going to meet us in Provence and then we will take the train to Paris and spend a few days there together. My son is bringing his friend Neal and it will be fun having the young'ins with us.

More later...

1 Comments:

Blogger buddydon said...

now thats sum innerestin news bout yer kids a'meetin ye in frants! cungrats to yer daughter on makin the cirkit round the sun one more time!

August 21, 2007 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com