We're Back
We returned home last night after a very long day of air travel with the usual flight delays and other travel by air annoyances. We all had a great time and now need a vacation from our vacation. We really enjoyed our time with our kids and our friend Neal. Of course we had to work harder to keep up with the younger group when they arrived 2 weeks into our trip. Here are a few photos. I hope to have some time tomorrow to post more photos and write a little more about the trip. Today it is unpacking, laundry, grocery shopping and cooking...back to the real world. Tomorrow will be a little rest time and then I return to work on Tuesday which will be exciting after being gone for one month. In the photos below the first one is the last breakfast we had with my son and our friend Neal before they left to return to NY on Nov 7. The second photo is from my birthday celebration dinner which the boys treated us. Neal ordered a couple of great bottles of wine. (Tad and Neal thanks for the birthday dinner). The third photo is my daughter drinking a beer at McDonald's on the Champs Elysees. It was an expensive beer but the idea of buying beer at a McDonald's was the appeal. The last of course is the compulsory photo of the family in front of the ET.
Thanks for dropping by...I hope you all have had a good month.


1 Comments:
Welcome home!
I did not know you were taking the whole family...I could fit into a pet carrier you know.
Post a Comment
<< Home