Saturday, September 06, 2008

Pizza

Tonight for dinner I made the standard Red Molly pizza. I had a frozen pizza dough in the freezer. It's the cheater dough I use which is fresh pizza dough from the grocery store that I buy and then spread it out in my pizza pan and put it in the freezer. Whenever I want pizza I just remove it from the freezer and add the toppings. Tonight, I added tomato sauce, good whole milk mozzarella that Mr. Red Molly grated for me, caramelized onions with garlic, sauteed spinach, a little Italian dry salami, a few sliced yellow peppers and lastly some sprinkling of fresh Parmesan. This pizza was one of the best that I have cooked.

I talked with my son today and he said he might try getting into the personal chef business and that got me to thinking that maybe I will retire and start being a personal pizza maker. Anyone want pizza? The photos are of course the uncooked pizza and the cooked pizza the other photo is just a little appetizer I made tonight. Taught to me my by son.

A couple of updates on my life and that is we made our reservations for our next trip to France. We will be leaving mid October and will be gone for 2 weeks. But before we go I get to go back to the knee doctor and have my knee drained. Lately it has been a bother with swelling and fluid. The doc said that he will most likely have to stick a needle in it and drain it. Oh What Fun!!!



2 Comments:

Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

That last photo looks like some sort of artsy print. Red's pizza art.

J'espère que vous avez un autre voyage merveilleux en France !

September 11, 2008 9:59 PM  
Blogger red molly said...

Thanks Jed for your wishes. We are also wishing for a wonderful trip to France. I just have to get my knee up to traveling.

September 11, 2008 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com