Sea Scallops and Salad
Dinner last night:
Sea Scallops with Basil-Parsley Gremolata and Ginger Lemon Beurre Blanc Sauce
Smashed Potatoes and Carrots
Heirloom Lettuce and Strawberry Salad with a Lemon Vinaigrette dressing
Served with a bottle of Domaine La Hitaire Hors Saison Sauvignon Semillon from the Gascony region of France. I recently read A Summer in Gascony: Discovering the Other South of France and that inspired me to look for wine from Gascony. This white wine was delicious and paired with the dinner perfectly.
Here is how it turned out:
Dinner tonight: Grilling:
Grilled Quail with Mascarpone Cheese Grits
Grilled Green Tomatoes with a drizzle of Balsamic Glaze
Grilled Fresh Corn on the Cob
Dinner the rest of the week - beans and weenies...


2 Comments:
thats sum fine lookin vittles, ma'am. wish i could be thar!
That all looks very tasty! How were the grilled green tomatoes? C and I grilled last night and I made fried green tomatoes.
Post a Comment
<< Home