Sunday, January 30, 2005

Snoop Dogg, Jesus

Yesterday I was talking to my son about what's going on in our city for the big event. He said he had tickets to the place Snoop Dogg and Paris Hilton were going to be. Speaking of the Super bowl, there's an article in today's NY Times about J-Ville. The article quoted the head of the Jacksonville Baptist Association's Super Bowl Ministry which I'll re-quote here "When they look at Jacksonville, I want them to see loving people who care about their city." "I want them to see Jesus." Yesterday a prayer walk to the site of the Super Bowl took place. It's going to be a crazy week here in J-Ville. As John Prine would say "It's a Big Old Goofy World". As I would say; It's a Big Old Goofy City.
r.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com