Thursday, February 03, 2005

Stupor Bowl in J-Ville

My husband suggested that we have a Stupor Bowl party since we are not football fans and we occasionally enjoy the indulgence of wine, beer, whiskey, etc. I thought that was a good idea but everyone we know is either going to the game or having their own Stupor(Super) Bowl party. So I think we will just pack up our popcorn and beer/wine and go to the movies.

On another note, there has been live music in our house lately. My husband being inspired by Steve Earle when we saw him last weekend has been playing "Galway Girl" on guitar. Errnnn has borrowed a violin which she has been teaching herself to play. I am so music stupid that it is pitiful. But I am a good listener. I just can't play anything even though I did try the piano once and also the concertina. I just don't have a music ear. Maybe I just need to try Karaoke except that's so lame.
r.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com