Friday, June 17, 2005

Meme/F is the Theme

I'm stealing Deb's Friday Feast meme again. Or I guess you could say that I just tagged myself. I hope I'm not breaking any blogging etiquette rules by tagging myself.

Appetizer
What’s one word or phrase that you use a lot?
As you probably realize I use profanity. When my twentyagers were teenagers and they wanted to do something or have something that they couldn't and would whine about it, I would say "too fucking bad" and then I just abbreviated that to "TFB" and that's what I would say in public and they knew what I meant. Now I'm down to just saying the "F" word.

Soup
Name something you always seem to put off until the last minute.

Getting myself ready to go to my job.

Salad
What was the last great bumper sticker you saw?
I really haven't had the pleasure of seeing any of these bumper stickers on cars; however, it is one of my favorites and since I'm in the "F" word theme I thought this one would be my pick.



Main Course
If you could be invisible for one day, how would you spend your time?
I guess I would go to all the places where I wanted to be a fly on the wall.

Dessert
Describe your hair.
Very nice. I have been told many times that my hair is beautiful. It's the redhead thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com