Blogging/Clogging
If you want to feel really great about being a blogger read this. I picked it up from Bubba over at SKBLOG. I'm sure it was written tongue-in-cheek and I did laugh while reading it but it also made me think about all the blog crimes I have committed, i.e. text in slender columns, amateur photos posted, poor writing skills, you name it. So I'm thinking according to this guy my blog really sucks and I probably should just shut it down. Actually, instead of shutting it down I will thank the few regular readers that drop by from time to time which I was planning to do on my bloggerversary (another stupid blog buzz word, I'm sure) in November. Thank you Buddy Don, Deb, Vickie, Mountain Girl and Tennessee Jed, Nowhere Nick, Stacey Lynn, Maggi, Shels, and all my family members and friends who are not bloggers for stopping by and reading my self-absorbed posts. BTW, comments are also appreciated. I guess we are all guilty of "trivializing man's greatest invention, the microprocessor" and, "clogging the internet". Happy blogging/clogging everyone! Thanks again for stopping by.
r.m.


4 Comments:
hah! I'm still reading it, but so far my favorite line is...
"Blogshare: An imaginary share of a blog's worth, which is ironic, since most blogs have an imaginary share of readers."
because I used to play that Blogshares game so much back when it first originated.
Thanks for the link..I was in need of a good chuckle ;~)
Thank you redmolly. You are appreciated as well.
RM- Don't let someone else's satire make you second-guess yourself. Man's been trying since the beginning of his existence to communicate. If that's a waste of a microprecessor then shoot me now.
I never thought I would stop blogging but thanks to all your comments I can 'keep on blogging' and not be concerned if I'm committing blogging crimes. Thanks again for stopping by and reading.
Post a Comment
<< Home