Gettin' a Jump on the Holiday Weekend
Burrito Gallery Bar.It's has been quite a busy day for me so far. I went with my daughter and husband to look at houses this morning. My daughter has been looking to buy a house for a about six months and we went back to a bungalow that she and I had looked at about a month ago but there was some kind of legal situation and it was promptly taken off the market. Anyway it's back on the market and she has put a contract on it so we are hopeful that she will be buying the house. It is a really great little house. I think it was built in 1925. Then I decided I better go to work and get a few things done before I get an early quit for the weekend. I sent my son over to the car dealer to get my car serviced, oil change, etc. And then he had to go to the lawn mover repair shop to pick up the mower so I decided I would treat him to lunch. He picked me up at my office and we went downtown to the Burrito Gallery. I had carnitias and he had a shrimp burrito and we both had a Guinness...great food and fun. Then I went back to the office, backed up my computer files, grabbed the maxtor hard drive to take home and left for the day. I work for a small non-profit agency and all the organization's files are on my computer so I have to routinely back up my files so we will have an offsite backup.

That's our friend Jack serving up some libations.
We don't look happy here but we were.
Hope you have a great 4th of July weekend!
r.m.


1 Comments:
Wow, you HAVE been busy today! Good luck to your daughter and her house purchase. It sounds great.
That lunch sounds so absolutely delicious!
Have a great holiday weekend, m'dear...
Post a Comment
<< Home