Happily married for 32 years, have two twenty-agers, a daughter 29 and a son 28. Live in the south and dislike the climate; it's too damn hot here. Traveled to Ireland four times and could fancy living there. Enjoy cooking, going to music festivals and just hanging out with friends and family while enjoying a good red wine.
Contact me
I would like to say goodbye to South Knox Bubba who I believe shut down his blog today. Bubba, I really enjoyed reading your blog and you will be missed by many. I still have the 'I heart South Knox' bumper sticker you sent me.
3 Comments:
He was the hub that connected many of us...he will be missed.
Here are some links to try to regroup the Rocky Top and blab:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xblab/
http://funhouserock.com/funhouse/phpBB2/index.php
http://scumdog13.iphorum.com/
Thank your sir.
I'm ticked. As you can see from my blog I'm a Rocky Top Brigader. Read today's seething post just to see how really ticked I am! Oh well.
Post a Comment
<< Home