Chillin'
Feels so good feeling good again. I'm sitting here thinking about a song by Robert Earl Keen that goes something like "feels so good feelin' good again" actually by now I have just listened to the song and now the next song that has queued up on the computer is "The Bucking Song" another song by Robert Earl Keen. Anyway I was thinking I might be feeling better and that's what reminded me of the feelin' good again song. I've sort of forced myself to get out of bed, move around and get out of my pajamas. Yea, I've showered, washed my hair and got completely dressed and maybe that is making me feel better. I've missed almost a whole week of work so next week will be hell and I just remembered I have to get a crown on my tooth on Tuesday. What can I say shit happens.
I came across this today and decided I would send in my fridge snapshot. Here's the one I sent; maybe you will see it again on Alton Brown's website or maybe you would like to send him a picture of the inside of your fridge. He says you can tell a lot about a person by what's in their fridge.I've only had one dose of Robitussin today and that was early this morning so I'm planning to take a couple of aspirins for my lingering headache and then maybe when Mr. Red Molly comes home I'll be up to a glass or two of wine. Then I know I will feel better. I'm still listening to Robert Earl Keen and just heard "Merry Christmas from the Family". That's an easy song to relate to.
How's this Jed, for a higgledy-piggledy post. I guess I like writing that word also.
The weather has changed a bit here it's gone from hot as hell to just warm...much nicer...thank you very much. Hope everyone has a nice weekend.


5 Comments:
Higgledy-piggledy, hot-diggity that fridge looks super yummy!
I am so glad you are feeling better! I hope your weekend is awesome!
Glad you're better :))
I'd not bare my fridge for anyone...not even Alton Brown lol
Had to come back and comment on the contents...
Two things come to mind here,
1. The Stonyfield Farms yogurt - my favorite. It's impossible to find in anything other than the large size containers. Wish I could find the small ones like you have there
2. The large number of bottled sauces in the door...looks just like mine!
Jed and Deb, thanks for visiting and taking a look inside the fridge.
Deb, I agree Stonyfield Farms yogurt is the best. If you really want to indulge try the whole milk yogurt...delicious. The bottled sauces are always taking up too much space. I don't purge them often enough.
Love the fridge shot and I love AB, so I must take a snap of my own fridge for submssiom. That's great.
Glad you're better. Sorry I have been lost for so darn long.
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment
<< Home