Whiskey Before Breakfast
I jumped the gun a bit on Friday when I said I was feeling better. I was just psyching myself up to having a nice weekend. By the time Mr. Red Molly got home from work on Friday I was feeling bad again and that continued throughout the whole weekend and I'm still sick this morning. I have a doctor's appointment later today and I'm hoping whatever I have will be zapped out of me soon. It was really disappointing to be sick on the first weekend we have had decent weather in 6 months.
On the upshot, Mr. Red Molly's sister is in town from California and she brought over a bottle of
←this. (Thanks Ann!)As you can see the seal is broken Mr. Red Molly and my son had a little tasting yesterday. I didn't want to waste it on myself since my taste buds went missing but I'm thinking it actually might do me some good so maybe I will have a little rye whiskey before breakfast.
Doctor's visit update: The doctor I saw today didn't really give me a definitive diagnosis, she basically said either I had the flu or a bacterial infection. She wrote me a script for an antibiotic but advised me to a wait a couple of more days before taking it saying that if this is viral then I should be okay in a day or two and if I am still sick then take the antibiotic. One way or another I guess I will start feeling better in a few days. Sorry for all the sick drama.


3 Comments:
I just want you to get better soon. And that whiskey looks damn good.
My parents always gave me a mix of sugar and whisky for a cold (real thick). My instructions were to let the thick grainy stuff trickle down the hatch. It helped. I was so hoping you had a good weekend. Next weekend will be my hope for you!
Thank you all, vickie, N.N. buddy don and t. jed. I am feeling much better and yes jed this weekend is going to be a good weekend for me. Mr. Red Molly and I are celebrating our 28th anniversary on Fri. More about that soon. Thanks again all for visiting red molly.
Post a Comment
<< Home