Old Boss - New Boss
I'm winding down my last week at the old job and getting excited about my new job. My current boss has informed me that I need to write a manual on everything I do (she doesn't have a clue as to what I do). She just started interviewing today and will most likely not have anyone hired before I leave. The bad news is I have to write a procedure manual but the good news is I will not be available to train the new person. My current boss is also giving me all kinds of assignments. I expect the next 3 days to be very busy. I did receive a phone call today from my new boss and she wanted to confirm how I wanted my name on my business card to be printed (I said, first name last name no middle initial) and she also told me that my title will be Business Manager. I thought to myself that's cool I've never been a manager before. I will be doing the same work as I was hired for but I guess she just wanted to give me a more exciting title then bookkeeper.
In other news, the mourning dove family moved out the nest this morning. The babies looked healthy and strong, so hopefully they will survive.
Today at work I was reviewing and deleting any personal files on my computer and came across this photo that my son and I have been looking for since he started rebuilding the Vespa. It's a photo of the Vespa that we took soon after it had arrived, He ordered it locally from a Vespa shop but it came from New Delhi. I thought I would post it even though I said I was through with posting Vespa pictures for awhile but it does show how it looked before the new paint job.


3 Comments:
Manager! I am glad they gave you a title like that, it means they really want you to be happy or they want to pile it on you. I know you will be great at it!
The Vespa looks much better than before. Did your son see this photo yet?
My son hasn't seen the photo since I took it about 4 years ago.
Thanks
I hope you LOVE Your new job, new challenges can really bring some groovy new fresh stuff to life. You do sound like you will busy, wish you had some time off between - would be ideal!!
Can't wait to hear about the new job!! I don't even need to wish you luck!
Post a Comment
<< Home