Vespa Update, Again
I thought by now I would be posting a final report on the Vespa project but apparently my son is still waiting on parts to replace the wrong parts that were delivered that were replacing another round of wrong parts. I am very close to setting a date for the Vespa to be moved out of the bedroom or I might have to charge my son a storage fee or maybe I will tell him if it is not out of the bedroom in 2 weeks he will have to let me drive it when he does get it on the road. That ought to get him hopping.
Here are some photos of the Vespa getting painted (no it is not being painted in the bedroom) and a photo of its current status.



Happy Scooter-ing!!


2 Comments:
I do love looking at this project!
Will it fit out the bedroom door and down the hall after all the parts are on?
Please pass along to your son what a wonderful job he is doing with all the right classic parts.
Always a pleasure to see what Red (and family) is up to today!
Good question. I asked my son that a while back and he said it would fit. I'll pass along your comments to my son...Thanks for the interest and dropping by.
Post a Comment
<< Home