Saturday, October 29, 2005

Larger Than Life

Southern Bell and Southern Gentleman on steriods.





































World in parking lot...notice hurricane just off North Florida coast. (The big people above reminded me of this photo we took in 2003).























"Best Ever Banana Bread" I made this morning and many other times... recipe from old Bon Appetit Magazine, December 1981.




















Disclaimer: This is not my house
.
Bunches of scary blowups.



3 Comments:

Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

I love banana bread! I can eat a whole loaf with a stick of butter.

Weird about the world having a hurricane on Florida and I assume the globe is in Florida.

I hope you are having a good weekend.

October 30, 2005 9:57 AM  
Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said...

That's such a neat picture of you and the globe! Love it :)

Banana bread...the last I made was horrible. Yours does look so good!

October 30, 2005 12:57 PM  
Blogger red molly said...

Thanks Jed and Deb for dropping by. Jed the Globe is actually in Savannah and Deb the banana bread was delicious...matter of fact it's all gone.

October 30, 2005 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com