All Over The Place
I'm getting behind on my blogging but my time has been limited this week. I have all kinds of things I could be blogging about i.e. new job, quitting old job (interesting), more Vespa updates, spending 2 and half hours in the dentist chair getting a crown (crying 2 hours later of pain - I'm a wimp), eating mayonnaise and jelly sandwiches when I was ten years old sitting in an old non-running car parked in our backyard when we lived in Kentucky (I have been watching In Cold Blood tonight and all the old 1950ish cars reminded me of that sandwich eating episode). But instead of a blog update I'm going to rip off debs meme and refashion it to be me.
38 SPECIAL
1) Name the last four things you have bought:
1. New dress pants for job interview
2. Clinique blush number 05 Chestnut Brown
3. A truckload of groceries
4. Beer for the
2) Name four drinks you regularly drink:
1. Coffee
2. Water,
3. Guinness
4. Red Wine, did I mention red wine?
3) Last time you cried?
Today
4) What's in your CD player?
Mike West Truck Stop Honeymoon
5) What's under your bed?
I have no idea
6) What time did you wake up today?
5:00 a.m.
7) Current hair?
Long, naturally auburn but turning somewhat gray...time of highlight.
8) Current clothes?
PJ's
9) Current desktop picture?
Photo of Disert O' Dea (ruins in Ireland)
10) Current worry?
New Job.
11) Current hate?
Old Job.
12) Favorite places to be?
McCarthy's Pub in Castletownbere, Co. Cork, Ireland
13) Least favorite place?
Just like deb, in the dentist's office which is exactly where I was today.
14) If you could play an instrument?
I'd play a concertina, Mr. Red Molly bought one for me a few years ago and I am too music stupid to learn. (Music stupid people can still have a great appreciation for music)
15) Favorite color(s)?
Green and other colors that make you feel cool (temperature wise).
16) How
5'
17) Favorite expression?
You are doomed to a life of relationships (compliments of Mr. Red Molly)
18) One person from your past you wish you could talk to:
My mother
19) Favorite day(s)?
Saturday/Sunday/Birthday
20) Where would you like to go?
Ireland, again.
21) Where do you want to live when you get married?
Already married, but I would like to live someplace else, a place that has seasons.
22) Favorite food?
Seafood and Eggplant Parmesan
23) Color of most clothes you own:
Blue, brown, black, beige, green…I don't like bright colors or prints (exactly same as Deb so I won't change that line item)
24) Number of pillows you sleep with?
Two - one that belongs to me and one that belongs to Mr. Red Molly
25) What do you wear when you go to sleep:
Nothing.
26) What were you doing 12am last night:
Definitely sleeping
27) How old will you be in 10 years:
Oh, shit 62.
28) What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years:
Acting much younger than my age.
29) Do you have braces?
No, never had.
30) Are you paranoid?
I might me.
31) Do you burn or tan?
Burn
32) What is the brand of your wallet?
I have no idea...something fake.
33) First piercing/tattoo?
Ears, my mother pieced my ears when I was 13.
34) First enemy?
I'm not sure probably a sibling.
35) Last person you yelled at?
Probably my son.
36) Last crush?
I'm past the crush phase. Although I did have an Orange Crush a few years ago.
37) Last thing you ate?
Pasta with garlic and olive oil cooked by Mr. Red Molly, I needed to eat something soft since the side of my face was still in a retarded mode.
38) The last time you had sex it was…?
1. same-o, same-o
2. hot and heavy
3. as good as it gets.
You guess.
Sorry about being all over the place tonight. It just fits my mood.


3 Comments:
Mayo and Jelly? ...might be good. Eggs and Jelly are good together. Mayo is eggs and oil so I guess so!
Question 38 is not fair for men, any sex is great for us!
It's been a really long time since I had a mayo and jelly sandwich and I don't think it would go down quite as well as it did when I was a kid.
Yep, men are lucky that way.
Thanks for the visit.
I see lots of things we have in common not including the wardrobe ;~)
Love your answers!
Post a Comment
<< Home