Spectating: The Race and The Cook
Saturday Morning my daughter and her friend visiting from Virginia met me at a nearby neighborhood street corner to watch the River Run 15K. They are in the first photo below sitting on the curb waiting for the runners. We were positioned near the 4 mile marker on a street corner about 1.5 miles from my house. I actually ran/walked the River Run once; imagine that. The second photo captures our friend Margaret running, she is wearing the red shirt and black shorts. The other race photo is people we don't know.
The second group of photos were taken last night when our son, the professional chef, treated us to a delicious dinner. He made an appetizer, tomato tartare, and salad, blood orange/avocado, out of his new "Raw Food Cookbook" and grilled red snapper and served it over a French kidney bean broth. He cooked for us, his sister and his "friend". His friend has something to do with the new drama I have made subtle comments about lately. I will give it a bit longer and then spill the beans. It was fun to set back and have a delicious meal prepared for me. I like the photo showing the girls enjoying a class of bubbly and reading the New York Times while the boy is slaving in the kitchen.







3 Comments:
Your daughter has a classic Irish girl look. I hope all is well with you Red!
Thank you both for dropping by. Jed I agree with your comment about my daughter. I've been telling her for awhile that she has a European look. Thanks!
What a nice weekend! That meal sounds just devine!
What a beautiful family too and handsome/beautiful friends your children have!
Post a Comment
<< Home