Happily married for 32 years, have two twenty-agers, a daughter 29 and a son 28. Live in the south and dislike the climate; it's too damn hot here. Traveled to Ireland four times and could fancy living there. Enjoy cooking, going to music festivals and just hanging out with friends and family while enjoying a good red wine.
Contact me
You bet! (My mouth is watering already.) I think the girls and I will be coming this summer- last week of July or first week of August, probably. (By the way, just got "My life in France" from the library but haven't started it yet.)
i knew the anser, but the monitor on our computer died n we wuz away frum the net fer a cuple daze. twuz good fer us, but i am shore sorry to miss this. i knew twuz the tally of gonzalez not recallin much of nuthin.
5 Comments:
Gonzales, of course!
What do I get for dinner?
love, Whatbay
Dinner? I don't recall anything about dinner. Just kidding, how about this menu...
Pendelottes au Pistou Figé
Tapenade d’Olives Vertes
Bouillabaisse
Fromages de Chèvre Frais
Clafoutis aux Abricots
You bet! (My mouth is watering already.) I think the girls and I will be coming this summer- last week of July or first week of August, probably. (By the way, just got "My life in France" from the library but haven't started it yet.)
Dang...I don't get to the computer for a few hours and miss out on dinner. Oh well it would be cold before it got here anyway.
I like the photo by the way.
i knew the anser, but the monitor on our computer died n we wuz away frum the net fer a cuple daze. twuz good fer us, but i am shore sorry to miss this. i knew twuz the tally of gonzalez not recallin much of nuthin.
Post a Comment
<< Home