Monday, April 23, 2007

Food, and Comment on Comments

Over the weekend I spent a bunch of time reading French cookbooks. Among the list were this , this and this . Here are a couple of items I cooked after being inspired from my reading.



The entree is Bouillabaisse and the dessert is a pear cake. Both turned out to be delicious. Although I have to make a special comment about the cake. It was such a wonderful dessert for such little effort. The cake was more like a tart without the fuss of a pie crust and the fresh pears cooked up to be somewhat of a custard or pudding like texture. It was simply delicious. I am going to post the recipe soon.

I also wanted to comment on the last post. I am looking forward to Ann and the girls coming in the summer (that's Mr. Red Molly's sister and almost twenty ager nieces) and of course upon arrival you will get the winning dinner cooked for you. Also I want to comment on my blogging buddies who were just a wee bit late in winning the contest but I wanted to say that if you are ever in the North Florida area come by red molly's place and I will make dinner for you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

Cette nourriture semble merveilleuse !

April 23, 2007 9:36 PM  
Blogger buddydon said...

furst, whutever jed sed. secunt, i hope i do git down to north florida sumtime! i will take ye up on yer offer.

April 25, 2007 12:21 PM  
Blogger annie said...

It looks SO good!
Don't wait too long to post that recipe.

April 25, 2007 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com