Monday, April 30, 2007

Saturday and Sunday Dinners







Lately, I have been reading too many cookbooks which is keeping me in the kitchen more the usual. I made a batch of homemade tomato sauce on Saturday night. I cheated and made it with canned tomatoes but is was still very good. I served the sauce on fresh (store bought pasta) along with a Greek Salad. Greek Salad is one of my favorite warm weather salads and it's not the first time it has shown up on my blog. On Sunday morning I made banana bread and Sunday evening I cooked a stir fry cashew nut chicken dish along with a sauteed cabbage and onion dish that was cooked with a little tahini sauce and soy sauce and the these two dishes where served with black sticky rice and a cucumber salad. Tonight we are having roasted vegetable lasagna.

3 Comments:

Blogger buddydon said...

has innybidy else notissd how this site makes ye hungry?

May 02, 2007 12:29 PM  
Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

Indeed I have! I went to the fridge and got a bowl of ice cream before I clicked on this link, knowing I was going to be needing it.

Hi Red M!

May 02, 2007 6:17 PM  
Blogger annie said...

Have you considered a career as a food photographer? Everything always looks so good!

May 02, 2007 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com