Thursday, May 03, 2007

Weiner Wings





I'm thinking I might surprise Mr. Red Molly with weiner wings for dinner tonight; however I will substitute a bottle of this for the mountain dew. I think a dinner that gourmet-ish definitely should be complimented with a good bottle of wine. I have to thank Sarah and Ann for forwarding the video to me it's reminiscent of my 'turkey boiler' days. Maybe I will video tape a cooking lesson. I will have to come up with something exacting and tasty to top the weiner wings. Got any ideas?

4 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

Maybe something with bologna. (Of course, Miracle Whip and Velveeta would be nice additions.) I'll think about it.

May 03, 2007 3:06 PM  
Blogger red molly said...

I'll make it fried!

May 03, 2007 5:58 PM  
Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

Well Red M. you know you got to make bologna gravy if you fry up some. Just make the rue with them fine drippings of the bologna!

Shut up dawgs!

May 04, 2007 1:57 PM  
Blogger red molly said...

Okay. I'm making fried bologna with MW and Velveeta some gravy and I'll throw in tater tots and a honeymoon salad (that's lettuce alone). I need to get a video camera and I'll be set to make my cookin' video. Oh and I also need a dawg.

Thanks guys for the visit.

May 04, 2007 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com