Saturday, December 15, 2007

No Sound in One Ear

I am going to point fingers and say that the kitty in the second picture who is Dargai is the one that did this. She is somewhat of the trouble maker but still very lovable. However, I suppose it could have been Whatbay but I don't think so; she would not have been bothered. I went off to the the grocery store this morning and as I was about to plug myself into my iPod I noticed that I was missing the right earplug.

One of my adorable cats did this to my iPod. If you look closely you will see that the right ear pod is severed. I guess they or she was bored.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said...

psssst Santa...hint, hint...

Bad kitty(s)! But it's hard to stay mad when they are so adorable ;~)

December 16, 2007 10:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Seems like Dargai is the adventuresome one/. First cat I ever knew to drink eggnog with her foot.

Mama

December 17, 2007 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com