Happily married for 32 years, have two twenty-agers, a daughter 29 and a son 28. Live in the south and dislike the climate; it's too damn hot here. Traveled to Ireland four times and could fancy living there. Enjoy cooking, going to music festivals and just hanging out with friends and family while enjoying a good red wine.
Contact me
I went Christmas tree shopping with my daughter tonight. This is the nice little tree she bought for her cute little house. The sky was really incredible. The photo turned out really pretty.
3 Comments:
I can't decide if that picture makes me look tall, or I make the tree look short. It looks good in the house.
errnnn, I think the weather there makes you look hot!
Y'all have a great Christmas!
I really like the picture. Think you picked a good tree, errnnn. Marian
Post a Comment
<< Home