

Last night Erin and her roommate from college, Caroline, came over for dinner. Caroline has been living in Australia for a few years and was back in the states for Christmas. She's originally from NC and came down to visit Erin for a few days. I made
Salmon and Martini Sauce. It is a simple recipe that yielded a wonderful sauce that complimented the Salmon very well. Along with the salmon I served roasted fingerling potatoes and a salad as you can see in the photo.
I have all of my shopping done and everything is wrapped. Tomorrow I will make the
Christmas dessert and work on some prep work for the Christmas dinner. We will miss our son very much. He is not able to get enough time off to make the trip down here. Although, you might remember that we did get to spend about a week with him in France and that was great.
Happy Holidays to you all!!!
1 Comments:
heres hopin yer halldaze wuz amungst the bestns of yer lives, even without that yungun of yourn. no doubt he wuz a'wurkin hard. me n miz bd tuck a walk on xmas n could harldy bleeve all the restrunts that wuz open.
frum the looks of thangs, wudnt nobidy eatin out inny bettern them that wuz eatin over at yore place.
Post a Comment
<< Home