Nutella
After a very busy week at work, Mr. Red Molly and I settled in for a nice Friday night of simple comforts. I made Jacques Peppin's margarita pizza and we watched a very good movie, The Eastern Promises. After the movie we were a bit restless in the cuisine department and needed a snack. Mr. Red Molly asked me if we had any whipping cream and not knowing exactly what he had in mind I replied that we did. I came to the conclusion that I needed to take the whipping cream and make a dessert and that is when I decided to make Nutella Ice Cream. If you have ever been to France than you know all about Nutella. Here a some photos. Our cat Whatbay really loves ice cream and you can see that she got the dregs of my bowl.
On a more serious note I wanted to mention a really wonderful movie Mr. Red Molly and I saw last week. It was the Diving Bell and the Butterfly. We have recommended to all of our friends and family and our twentyagers have seen the movie and liked it very much.


1 Comments:
looks yummy!
Post a Comment
<< Home