Friday, February 08, 2008

Thursday's Blue Plate Special

I have to admit lately I have been in a boiled potato rut so last night I decided to make something that was without potatoes and I made this recipe except I used steel head trout instead of the salmon. Chelsea (my niece) if you are reading this; we had the awesome Margaux wine that you gave me for Christmas with the dinner. For the hungry readers click on the image to make it bigger.


Also, Red Molly and her family have been entertained today by the video as seen on the J-Walkblog






:

5 Comments:

Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

Red, are you one toke over the line in the kitchen?

February 07, 2008 11:07 PM  
Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said...

OMG that video is priceless! lol!

February 08, 2008 2:35 PM  
Blogger red molly said...

Jed, I have on occasion been one toke over the line in the kitchen. One incident happened on Thanksgiving and it did make matters worse.

February 08, 2008 4:38 PM  
Blogger errnnn said...

Yeah that "incident" as we refer to as the "Tupperware party", was the one year I wish I had someplace else to go for Thanksgiving dinner.

February 08, 2008 4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am soo happy that you enjoyed your wine!! My boss is really into French wines, and he helped me pick out that bottle for you!! I am definitely going to "try" and make some of your receipes! I wish I could be eat those delicious dinners you make every night! Love, Chelsea

March 19, 2008 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com