Friday, January 11, 2008

Knee Surgery

On Wednesday I had arthroscopic knee surgery on my right knee to remove/repair a torn meniscus. The surgery went will. My doctor told me I had a knee of a teenager which is good at least I don't have arthritis or any other old lady problems with my knee. The recovery is going well as long as I stay one step ahead of the pain medication. I am in good hands with Mr. Red Molly taking care of me. Although I know he will be very happy when I am fully recovered and he can give of the nursing duties.

3 Comments:

Blogger buddydon said...

her thar red, heres wishin ye the quickest possibull recuvry! n dont let that pain even git a chants to start ... take it frum subidy that knows!

n have a grate weekend ...

January 11, 2008 12:31 PM  
Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Yikes. How long will the recovery be?

I hope you heal up fast but enjoy that all of that TLC you're getting :)

January 14, 2008 10:23 AM  
Blogger Wordjunky said...

Best wishes on your recovery. My own red-headed wife has been having a time of it herself, so I know what the mister is going through. Her (our) troubles are blogged over at Great Smoky.

January 14, 2008 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com