Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Nip in the Air

We are finally getting some much overdue cold weather. It is going to be the coldest it has been here in 5 years, down to 20 degrees tonight. We have to protect all of the P's... Pipes, Pets, Plants. This little cartoon reminded me of another P to protect.

Stay warm everyone!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said...

It was 14 degrees here this AM when I got up. Brrrr. I don't mind cold weather too much. I love wearing sweaters and jackets. My dogs, on the other hand, refused to take care of their business outside this morning ;~)

January 03, 2008 12:47 PM  
Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

I am glad you are getting some relief from the tropical winter. What P prey tell??

January 07, 2008 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com