Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Photos, etc.

I had a really nice Christmas but did miss my son a bunch and wanted to put up some of our photos for him to see. Among some of the great gifts I got was a wonderful red robe monogrammed with the initials RM from by daughter and some great comfy wool boots from my son and a set of stainless steel cutlery in the French Laguoile pattern from Mr. Red Molly. Here are the photos from Christmas and the wedding I went to yesterday. It will most likely bore most folks who are not in my immediate family but I hope not. Also speaking of Christmas gifts it was funny when my daughter opened her gift that was the dremel. She commented that she loved getting powered tools.


First will be the Christmas day photos and then you will see the family wedding yesterday. The photo of my daughter and the two girls in the field was taken at my sister's wedding which is my daughter and her cousins on my side of the family and the other photo you will figure out is my sister and her new husband. One other thing I wanted to mentioned was that my sister got married in a town called Live Oak about 2 hours west of Jacksonville and I discovered by accident that it is a dry country. Dry in the sense that if the alcohol is less that 6% than it is OK to sell which doesn't make a bit of sense to me because I know a person can drink enough beer and 6% by volume wine to make them drunk. I would never in my wildest dreams live in a dry county.

One other photo I wanted to comment on is the duck confit. That is another one of the items I carried around France and I decided to open it and make something for my Christmas dinner with it. I made a cassoulet and added the duck confit and it was delicious.

Also, the first photo is the nice dinner that we had at my daughter's house on Christmas Eve. She and Chris cooked up some really delicious pot stickers and chicken satay with a lovely Asian salad.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!!









3 Comments:

Blogger buddydon said...

verr nice pitchers, as always, ma'am. looks lack ye had a grate xmas n a beeyootifull weddin. heres hopin yer new year is the bestn ye ever yet had.

December 31, 2007 9:25 AM  
Blogger errnnn said...

Thanks for putting up some pictures. I really like the one with Dad using remote for the camera. The last one is evidence why you shouldn't have multiple people taking the same photo.

December 31, 2007 11:08 AM  
Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

You have a beautiful family!!

Have a wonderful New Year

January 01, 2008 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com