Monday, March 03, 2008

A Couple of Simple Dinners

A lot of time I put up on my blog dinners that seem to be labor intensive and I thought I would post a couple of simple dinners. It typically takes me about 2 hours to make the average dinner and each of these dinners I am mentioning here would take about an hour to make. They are chicken marsala and shrimp stir fry and the recipes are pretty easy to find or you can just make them up. We had the chicken marsala last night and the shrimp stir fry tonight. Of course, I am still cooking for four which gives us two dinners waiting in the fridge for this upcoming workweek which is going to balls to wall because at my work we are going to have a major fund raising event in a couple of weeks and that is going to keep me busy, busy, busy.

Here are the photos of the dinners plus one photo of when Mr. Red Molly and I picked up a couple sandwiches and took them to Memorial Park on Saturday for a picnic. I would still prefer a wintry day but you have to take what you get.



1 Comments:

Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

Big fan of the simple dinners over here in these parts.

March 04, 2008 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com