Friday, July 29, 2005

Material Things

Yesterday I received my new camera. It's a Canon G6 that we decided to order last week when I noticed slickdeals had a couple of coupons that got the price down to $389. We were thinking about buying a new camera several weeks ago but being a couple of indecisive people we could not make a pick. Anyway I already blogged about that recently so I won't bore you with the camera thing again.

I did take this picture of a Mum flower on the macro setting. I thought it look really interesting cropped and enlarged.

I also wanted to report that my wonderful husband built my new computer successfully (this is my first blog using it). Mr. Red Molly did a fantastic job of researching the buying of quality (inexpensive parts) and putting it together without a hitch. Damn, I'm a lucky woman.

I know I've mentioned several times about my daughter buying a new home but today is the day she signs up for 30 years of mortgage paying. We will have a little celebration after the closing today and get her moved in over the weekend.






Here's the house. I disguised it a bit for obvious reasons.





For a small house it has a great kitchen.














I hope everyone has a great weekend. Stay cool!

r.m.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that an all Asko® kitchen? Congrats to your daughter and to you on the gain of good useful things in life!

July 31, 2005 7:31 AM  
Blogger red molly said...

Funny, T.Jed. It'a a whirlpool/kenmore/kitchenaid kitchen and works just as well as any POS-Asko® kitchen. Thanks for dropping by.

July 31, 2005 8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your daughter...that's a big accomplishment!

I'd love to have such a spacious kitchen.

July 31, 2005 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com