Monday, August 22, 2005

Birthday Greeting

Today I am wishing my wonderful and beautiful daughter a very happy 25th birthday. She is all grown up but I hope she will stay forever young.

That's me and my daughter in 1981.















Forever Young
by Bob Dylan

May God bless and keep you always,
May your wishes all come true,
May you always do for others
And let others do for you.
May you build a ladder to the stars
And climb on every rung,
May you stay forever young,
Forever young, forever young,
May you stay forever young.

May you grow up to be righteous,
May you grow up to be true,
May you always know the truth
And see the lights surrounding you.
May you always be courageous,
Stand upright and be strong,
May you stay forever young,
Forever young, forever young,
May you stay forever young.

May your hands always be busy,
May your feet always be swift,
May you have a strong foundation
When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful,
May your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young,
Forever young, forever young,
May you stay forever young.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

You are a sweet Mom! This is a good month to have a birthday! My step-daughter asked yesterday why there were so many birthdays in August. I said (too quickly) "because December is a cold month".

August 22, 2005 3:31 PM  
Blogger red molly said...

Ten.Jed, That's interesting, I never thought about August birthdays being a result of a cold month. I guess it makes good sense. I just realized that I could be a Valentine's Day baby...my birthday is November 14th.

August 22, 2005 4:08 PM  
Blogger red molly said...

Thanks buddy don for stopping by. The photo has always been a favorite of mine.

August 23, 2005 8:04 AM  
Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

Someone had more than candy on Valentine's Day a few years ago...tee hee

August 23, 2005 4:54 PM  
Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Gorgeous photo!!

~Suz~

September 01, 2005 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com