Friday, August 05, 2005

No Time to Blog

I only had to work a half day today so I have been spending the rest of the afternoon cleaning the house. The house has been somewhat topsy-turvy from moving the girl out last weekend and needs a good cleaning anyhow. Gotta get back to it.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Stay cool.

r.m.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thank you for the link you left at buddy don's, I have never heard that...it was great.

August 05, 2005 5:09 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

You are a busy gal! Just be sure and take some time for yourself...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

August 05, 2005 5:15 PM  
Blogger red molly said...

Ten.Jed, My husband played that for me several years ago. His parents had the recording. We later bought it on CD. It's much better listening to it with Andy Griffith's southern draw dialect.

Vickie, I have been busy but I always take time for myself and fun.

Thank you both for dropping by.

August 05, 2005 7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had suggested to bd that he read his novel on cd, I think it would have a similar appeal, with a more modern spin...bd-on-cd

August 06, 2005 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com