Liquid Candy
Tonight I just tried a taste (a very good gulp or two) of the Michter's Unblended American Whiskey I spoke of earlier in the week. This whiskey is the absolute smoothest and sweetest whiskey I have ever tasted. It is definitely a whiskey I would never mix water or any other fizzy sweetened mixer with. All I can think of is drinking some kind of amber colored liquid candy. It is just beautiful. Clean, Clear, Sweet. Just like Mama likes. If I was on a deserted island and I had one choice of taking an alcoholic beverage I would pick this drink and I would insist on taking a case.


1 Comments:
N.N., Well you will have to try this whiskey sometime.
B.don, I think what we have is rye. Enjoy your Michters when you open it.
Thank you both for dropping by.
Post a Comment
<< Home