Friday, October 21, 2005

Twenty-eight

Mr. Red Molly and I were married on October 21, 1977 and we are celebrating our 28th anniversary today. We have plans to go here for dinner and then we are going to the Florida Theatre to see Bela Fleck, Stanley Clarke and Jean Luc Ponty. Our daughter is going to join us for dinner and that should be fun since she and her brother used to work at the restaurant and we know a lot of the staff. Saturday we may go the Magnoliafest if Live Oak, Florida isn't affected by the hurricane.

Now I want to tell Mr. Red Molly that I love him very much and thank him for putting up with me for all these years. Here is a list of 28 reasons why I love Mr. Red Molly.

He('s):
fun
cool
honest
himself
sensible
talented
handsome
wonderful
respectful
intelligent
considerate
hard working
a loving father
wines and dines me
enjoys the outdoors
makes me feel loved
enjoys being with me
good to the environment
tolerant of my foolishness
very helpful around the house
takes care of me when I'm sick
very appreciative of my cooking
a good kisser among other things
has exceptionally good taste in music
likes to take me on fabulous vacations
aware of what's really going on in the world
likes to take beer and homemade popcorn to the movies
has a good sense of humor (although somethimes it can be very dry)!

4 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

what a wonderful evening you have planned! That menu sounds just divine! And the show tonight has to be great!!
I hope you get to go tomorrow!
Here's to 28+ more happy years!!

October 21, 2005 11:36 AM  
Blogger red molly said...

It's been a great day for Mr. Red Molly and me. Thank you all for stopping by it's always appreciated.

October 21, 2005 11:27 PM  
Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

Happy Anniversary to you!

It sounds like you guys like each other a lot!

October 22, 2005 3:26 PM  
Blogger red molly said...

Thanks, Jed. We do.

October 22, 2005 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com