Birthday
Today is my birthday. Mr. Red Molly and I may take a day trip to St. Augustine and then to dinner in the evening with our twenty-agers. The birthdays do add up but I plan to stay young at heart. But I wonder how young a person can feel if they start doing things old people do...last week I ordered the same cookbook from Amazon twice. One on October 31 and one on November 3. When I got the second book on Saturday I thought that maybe someone had ordered it for me for my birthday but when I checked both receipts I had ordered both books. Could that be a sign of old age? I think I will just blame it on stress.
Tomorrow I start my new job, as Business Manager, I hope I don't order items in duplicate.


3 Comments:
Happy birthday, Molly!
Happy Birthday MOM!
You may be another year older, but you can still party it up just as much as your twenty agers. I know I'm a very lucky daughter.
Love,
errnnn
(singing)Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Red Mooollllyyy
Happy Birthday to you!
Have fun with your hubby in Historic St. Augustine!
Post a Comment
<< Home