Bloggerversary
I'm definitely celebrating too much lately. The leaving of the Old Job. The Birthday. The New Job. The One Year Blog Anniversary. Never start a new job the morning after celebrating a birthday. Actually I'm in control. I'm pacing myself tonight. We went to dinner tonight and my son bought a bottle of Champaigne and then we ordered a bottle of red wine but we shared it between the four of us and now Mr. Red Molly and my son are in the kitchen making some kind of Spanish espresso drink with Scotch Whisky and I will have a small drink.
Thanks to my daughter, my son and Mr. Red Molly for a very special birthday. We (Mr. Red Molly and I) will be going to the Bob Wills and The Texas Playboys Band concert in a couple of weeks compliments of Mr. Red Molly.
I also want to thank everyone who visited the Blue Page Special today and wished me a happy birthday (thanks for the birthday song Jed) and a special thanks to my daughter.
Tomorrow my blog will be one year old and I could mention all the post I have made and the number of comments but who really cares about that. What I want to do is thank all those who have been stopping by and visiting Red Molly at the Blue Page Special and I especially appreciate your comments. So here is a special thank you to: buddy don, Tennessee Jed, Mountain Girl, Deb, Vicki, Nowhere Nick, Rex, Julie, Stacey, Maggi, Beth, Wordjunky, Marian, Ann, Rob and Sandi, my daughter, my son and Mr. Red Molly (my awesome husband and editor). If I missed anyone please send me an email and let me know you are stopping by, I would like to thank you. Again thanks to all.


2 Comments:
Happy blogday to you!
Happy late blogaversary!
Post a Comment
<< Home