Monday, November 21, 2005

Blue Funk

I worked my first Monday in over 7 years today and I don't plan on making a habit of that. The job is part-time and I will probably be off most Mondays and once I get familiar with the job I can set my own schedule...the new job is still good.

On another note, I'm in a blue funk and don't feel much like blogging. Maybe I had too much happiness last week and I'm going to offset that this week by being in a blue funk or maybe being another year older is hitting me or maybe it's this temporary crown I have that has caused me tooth pain for two weeks. I get the permanent crown tomorrow and I'm hoping that will make be feel better. Thanks for stopping by and listening to my whine.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

I had to work today too. In order to not use my personal time saved. Since I work 4-10's I am normally off Mondays. Thanksgiving is paid for 16 hours so that leaves a deficit of four hours I had to do today.

I just wanted to type it out and see if it was any clearer...I think it helped.

Thanks Red!

November 21, 2005 7:25 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Mondays really are hard days,, I never seem to get around them myself.
I hope you get to feeling better soon and I'm sure you will b/c that is the ebb and flow of life and someone as lively and spiritual as you doesn't get bogged down for too long, but it's just fine to lay low for a while and let things be as they are and feel as we do.
Take care of yourself dear one!

November 21, 2005 10:34 PM  
Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said...

So sorry about the tooth pain...sure hope you feel better soon :))

November 22, 2005 6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com