Church Lady
There's not much blog-worthy news going on around this neck of the woods save for a little work news. I'm getting into the swing of the new job and it is still going well. Worked my 2nd Monday today and should be off on Friday...trying to keep my part-time status which is sometimes hard when there is so much to learn. I don't know if I mention it before but I work in a very beautiful cathedral downtown (a small office in a somewhat adjunct building) and today with the rainy weather I was reminiscent of Ireland. It's very ironic that I am working in a church since I have not attended church in many years and the only churches I have been in of late are the many churches of Ireland; some in ruins some not.
Here is one of the cathedral's I visited in Ireland, St. Finbarrs Cathedral in Co. Cork, Ireland.


4 Comments:
Thank you for this very peaceful post and blog
Glad you made it through Monday #2!
That is a beautiful picture. Old churches can be such works of art.
Mondays are tough,, hope you can get them out of the way soon!!
Sorry about double entry yesterday, guess I hit enter (two) many times!!
Thanks wally, jed and julie for taking the time to visit. This hard workin' woman appreciates it.
Post a Comment
<< Home