2:30
Yesterday afternoon, Mr. Red Molly sent me an e-mail and the subject line read 2:30 and he wrote to asked me if I was feeling better after my dentist appointment. I understood the question but it took me a few minutes to understand the subject line.
Up until recently, I never really had any serious dental problems except for a few fillings soon after my kids were born over twenty years ago. When I returned to the dentist yesterday to get the permanent crown installed and was relating to the dentist my pain, problems, etc. he said I should have returned to the office on the first sign of any problem because he thinks the bite was off and now I have "traumatized" my tooth. He air drilled the temporary crown down and checked the bite and now it is a wait and see situation. I have another appointment in 2 weeks and hopefully I will be able to get the new crown without a root canal or any other tooth torture procedure. However, last night after dinner I started having tooth pain again so I think it will be back to the dentist today as not to cause additional trauma to my tooth.
Along with another visit to the dentist today, I will also be spending my day off cleaning the house so it will look presentable for the Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. I think I have done all my grocery shopping so now it is just cooking, cleaning, dentist. Fun, fun, fun.
You can probably tell I'm still in a pissy mood but I am getting better. I actually do look forward to the cooking and the gathering of friends and family.
On the upshot the weather is wonderful today; cool, cool, cool. Tomorrow the forecast is warm. Cool today, warm tomorrow that is the way the fall/winter weather is in the south except of course there is always the hot day(s) thrown in.


5 Comments:
Q:What is it time to see the dentist??
A:Toothurty.
Hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful and the crown calms down for you soon.
Thanks Jed, good answer.
The tooth is still problematic but I'm going to ignore it and have a good holiday. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Thanksgiving!
That was a funny joke that Jed had.
The dentist stuff is nothing shy of hell,,bless your sweet heart.
well, after that, the cleaning of the home, that gate through hell, there will be the fun and festivities and hopefully a full smile on your face and your heart! You deserve it after that!!
Have a great one sister!
Thank you Julie....You are so understanding.
My teeth hurt just thinking about YOUR teeth hurting. Argh. There's nothing worse in my book. Sure hope you get some relief soon. I need to make an appointment myself...
Post a Comment
<< Home