Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Home Alone, Bad Cats

I'm not exactly home alone which I explained that in my last post. Mr. Red Molly is out of town and it's me and my son and the cats here this week. I am home alone during the evening hours until my son gets off work from his chef's job at the nearby wine restaurant. Here is what is going on tonight: First of all when I got home from work tonight my little adult kitties are terrorizing my Christmas tree. Whatbay is eating it from the bottom up and puking it up all over the house and Daigai is slapping the ornaments off the tree and flinging them all my hard terrazzo floor and they break and then I step on them and get glass in my feet. Tonight, I have cleaned up cat puke and picked glass out of my feet and now I am enjoying the company of my nephew, Nowhere Nick, who came over to do some school work on our computer.

Last night, my first night home alone, I went over to my daughter's house and we went had dinner at the Longhorn's Restaurant in her neighborhood and then just went back to her house and hung out awhile. (Mr. Red Molly had dinner at the Grand Central Station Oyster Bar in NYC simultaneously.) Tonight' events (see paragraph above). Tomorrow night I am treating Nowhere Nick to dinner (he's been cooking dinner for us a bit and also bringing us a pound of coffee on a regular basis). I think we will go to the wine restaurant my son's work at and have a drink and then we will go have dinner someplace. Thursday I am going to out to dinner with an old friend that I haven't spent much time with in a while and she is a ton of fun so that should be enjoyable. And then on Friday I pick up Mr. Red Molly from the airport. Yay!


P.S. It's 10:50 and I have the Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band Hammersmith Odeon London 75 DVD on and it is playing at full blast. Oh! Shit, I Just realized the outdoor speakers are on. I hope the cops don't come like they did when we were out of town and our kids had a party. I'm not having a party I'm home alone.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

Sounds as if your dance card is full till your regular date comes home! Hope you are well.

I am worried a bit about my favorite smart hillbilly this week. Have you spoke to him?

December 06, 2005 9:27 PM  
Blogger red molly said...

All is well here, thanks for asking. I haven't heard directly from the smart hillbilly this week but Mr. Red Molly has a date with him and ms bd on Thursday night for a wee bit of scotch.

December 06, 2005 10:46 PM  
Blogger errnnn said...

Glad I wasn't around last night to clean up cat puke! Sorry to hear you got glass in your feet. See you tonight.

December 07, 2005 9:10 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Ouch for the cat puke and glassy feet. That's not good.

However, it sounds like there's some fun going on too. That's always good. Yayyy for you!

And no cops allowed. I soooo love Bruce.

December 08, 2005 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com