Trippin'
I just got back from taking Mr. Red Molly to the airport. He is returning to New Jersey for another Oracle class. I wasn't able to go with him this time because of the new job but then I was thinking of coming up next weekend but there was no place to stay in Manhattan for less than $350 a night. I would have like to have gone along to see Christmas lights and snow but maybe another time. I probably shouldn't write about Mr. Red Molly off on a business trip when anyone can read this and think there is a woman home along. Well not true, I am in good hands with my son who is a big strong man and I also will have the alarm system on and I almost forgot the two attack cats. I don't think I have mentioned that we are taking a family trip the first of January to Seattle and Vancouver; my son is interested in checking out University of Washington. Nowhere Nick is going to house sit and baby sit our cats for us.
I've got to get ready for work. Hope everyone has a good day.


1 Comments:
Godspeed to Mr. Red Molly on his travels.
Post a Comment
<< Home