Thursday, December 08, 2005

Solving the Problems of the World

I just got back from going out to dinner with an old friend. We go back to around 1987 when I first moved to this neighborhood. Her son and my son are the same age so we just made friends from being out in the neighborhood with our kids.

Tonight,we went to a nice little restaurant and had a very good meal and a few drinks. She was drinking martinis and I decided to give the wine a rest and ordered a Knob Creek and ginger ale. Actually I ordered three. Not at the same time but through the course of the evening. We had a good time talking about kids, husbands, her divorce, men’s' problems, kids' problems, marital problems, etc. We sort of summed it all up and blamed all the problems in the world on men; something about men and their dicks. Those things men have seem to always get it the way of a good relationship. I apologize to any of my blogging friends that have said appendage but that is pretty much how we summed up the problems of the world...dicks.


Disclaimer: This last paragraph has nothing to do with the topic above.

On another note, I talked with Mr. Red Molly tonight and he was telling me about the good time he had with Mr. and Ms. BD tonight at St. Andrews sipping scotch, eating great food and enjoying great company. I have to admit I was sorry that I could not be there. He said he had a good time and enjoyed the company of the wandering hillbillies.

5 Comments:

Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Heheee! I so totally agree with your analysis ;~)

December 09, 2005 8:42 AM  
Blogger errnnn said...

I second your analysis.

...Has Dad read this blog yet?

December 09, 2005 4:44 PM  
Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

Both genders crotches cause much trouble.

I remember this quote: Men have a need to fill a space and women have a need to have a space filled, all conflict starts there.

December 10, 2005 8:13 AM  
Blogger red molly said...

I appreciate your comments and thanks everyone for dropping by. Good quote jed.

December 10, 2005 9:54 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I forgot to comment on this one,, I wish I had been there,, sounds like a night I would have enjoyed w/ the ladies!! That's about all I have to say about that as Forrest would say,, tee hee, but us ladies know it's true..

We make the world go 'round :)

December 19, 2005 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com