Request to Blog
My daughter came by tonight for a few minutes to pick up some old Christmas ornaments I was saving for her and when she left she requested that I "do more blogging". Of course I said the same thing to her. I haven't had as much time with the new job to blog and I haven't been faithful in writing thank you's to those who stop by. If I don't comment on a regular basis please don't think that I don't appreciate it because I do.
Things are relatively normal here in the Red Molly household; my son had a final today and had to turn in a paper and tomorrow he has his final final for the semester. He is taking a little break and traveling to NYC this weekend with his friend. Reminds me of The Band song "Look out Cleveland"(a Storm is a coming through). Tomorrow night Mr. Red Molly and I will be going to the John Prine concert. Remember I wrote about my adventures when I purchased the tickets. The weather has been nice; cool but not cold the way I like it. Today I had a conversation with a couple of the women I work with and they were telling me how they sleep in flannel pj's and under an electric blanket with their heat running. I told them that I sleep naked without an electric blanket only a comforter and I still haven't turned the heat on for this season. They couldn't believe it. I said to them the low has only been near 40 and that's not that cold. One of the ladies I work with lives at the beach and it's even warmer there. Whatever!
A couple of more things:
Please remember to vote for my blogging friend Deb over at sugarfused for Best Photo Blog. There is only a couple of more days to vote and she is very worthy of your vote.
Also, for anyone out there that needs a really hip last minute shopping idea check out my neice's new business: Love Brigade Clothing.


2 Comments:
Shoot, I wish I had Sugarfused talent. I am a piddler comparied to that kind of fine art. I am voting right now!
I enjoy reading your insight and I like hearing about the shows you attend, your son's scooter project and feeling like I get to live many lives at one time. Reading peoples daily thoughts is a living novel in real-time.
It is an awesome feeling to have smart folks like buddy don and yourself giving me a pat on the back. The encouragement of people you respect is the finest joy in life. It helps to lift my chin every day, just to know you folks.
Thanks buddy don for stopping by and you are right deb and jed are real artists.
and thanks to you, jed, for putting me in the same paragraph with buddy don and the words smart people. He is really really smart and I appreciate the compliment.
Thank you both for the visit.
Post a Comment
<< Home