Score Card
I'm rating myself with things that need to be done for the holidays.
5 = really, really behind/not going to happen
4 = really behind
3 = somewhat behind
2 = getting there
1 = in good shape/done
......................................
3 - Mailing Christmas cards (cards have been bought but that's it)
4 - Planning Christmas dinner
2 - Christmas shopping
1 - Christmas tree decorated
1 - Homemade eggnog in fridge
5 - Chocolate truffles made (I try to make these annually and give away as gifts)
4 - Cleaning the house for Christmas (That might happen, it's is too early to clean I would just have to do it again.)
4 - Gifts wrapped
1 - helping daughter with hanging Christmas light on her home and decorating her first Christmas tree
5 - watching all the dorky Christmas movies and shows on television


3 Comments:
You should have said "Buying Christmas tree for daughter who procrasinates more than anyone in the world and helping her string the lights."
Anyways, I most appreciative of yours (and Dad's) help this weekend. The tree looks great, now if I could only get around to those ornaments.
I think I am a 5 on all the Christmas stuff...6 if you got it.
errnnn, It was our pleasure to help you this weekend.
jed, some of my items might actually move to #6. The new work schedule is a little crazy for me.
Thanks to you both for dropping by.
Post a Comment
<< Home