Mr. Red Molly's Latkes
Thank you Mr. Red Molly for dinner...for the past two nights Mr. Red Molly has been working in the kitchen. Last night he helped me make my second dessert for Christmas dinner which was cranberry caramel bars. They turned out delicious and beautiful. Tonight he made latkes. It's a recipe that he has been making around the holidays for several years. The recipe comes from the Vegetarian Epicure Volume I Cookbook and tonight's batch of latkes were delicious, better than ever. I made homemade applesauce and the other condiment we served was sour cream. That was dinner, latkes, homemade applesauce, sourcream and of course wine. Our daughter and Mr. Red Molly's mother joined us for dinner and we had a very nice evening.
I wish I had time to do more blogging but I grocery shopped today, cleaned the house and wrapped the last of the presents and ate the above mentioned dinner and have drank a few glasses of wine and Mr. Red Molly has just made a fire and is putting on a movie so I am going to go for now and relax the rest of the evening.
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all my wonderful blogging friends who stop by regularly. I appreciate your visits and you all are an inspiration to me to keep up with the blogging.


2 Comments:
according to the New York Times, latkes are a kind of oil, into which small quantities of shredded potato have been infused.
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas time there Red!
Post a Comment
<< Home