Monday, March 20, 2006

A Good Bush and a Master of the Fiddle

Last night Mr. Red Molly and I went to the Florida Theatre to see Natalie MacMaster and Sam Bush and their bands. Sam Bush opened for Natalie. It was a very nice show except that Sam gets out there too much for me (too many notes). It is really way more than I can appreciate. I know he is very talented and has a great band and they certainly put on a great show, but I especially enjoyed Natalie MacMaster and her band. Mr. Red Molly said we had seen her before at Merlefest but I didn't remember her. She can really captivate the audience with her beautiful fiddle playing and step dancing. It was another great evening at the lovely Florida Theatre.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

You guys get to do the coolest stuff! I hope the spring time is sweet and cool for you this year.

March 21, 2006 6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com