Freakin' Freezin' in Florida at the Festival: A Perfect Day`




Well, we weren't exactly freezing but when we left the festival last night about 11:00 it was in the thirties. It was a really wonderful day. Great music and really good cold weather under the bright sunny sky. I think it was the best weather we have had in the 10 years that we have been going to the Spring and Fall festivals put on by magmusic. I'm going to be a slacker and just post some pictures that I took yesterday. I don't have a lot of time on the computer; I have my son in the kitchen cooking a birthday dinner for his grandmother and I am supposed to be the sous chef. So here are some photos from yesterday. But before I post the pictures I want to wish Mr. Red Molly's mother a very happy 79th birthday and may she have MANY more. I also need to wish my sweet little kitties, Dargai and Whatbay a happy 10th birthday for yesterday March 25th. MEOW...MEOW!


3 Comments:
I am glad you had some weather you liked down there!
Looks like an awesome time!
Happy birthdays all around!
Thanks everyone. I'm a slacker these days thanking everyone for dropping by but do appreciate your visits very much.
Post a Comment
<< Home